Tasking Software Development Toolset
The TASKING TriCore Software Development Toolset was designed with the experts at Infineon and is regarded as the industry-standard for TriCore architecture software.
This toolset contains dedicated C/C++ compilers and assemblers for the complete TriCore family, and a multi-core linker/locator and debugger all within a unified Eclipse™ Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Generate the cleanest and efficient code with industry-leading code optimizations for both speed and size.
- Save time compiling your completed code with the industry’s shortest compile-link build times.
- Easily optimize your code for maximum performance with the versatile Linker Script Language.
- Generate reliable and stable code with a trusted toolset backed by more than 10 years of development experience.
- Support your customers for the lifetime of your product with long-term support from the experts at TASKING.
- Guaranteed compatibility with leading third-party solutions including debuggers, AUTOSAR operating systems, and MCAL drivers.
- Stay in complete compliance with industry-standard safety regulations including ISO 26262 for the life of your project.
- Easily meet and exceed industry-standard tests for compiler qualifications including powertrain ECU codes.
- Ensure that your code remains up to date and in compliance with industry standards with full support for MISRA C:2012 and CERT C guidelines.
- Standard Edition - suitable for AURIX™ development of single- and multi-core applications
- Professional Edition - additional support for HW Security Module (HSM). Hardware OCDS Debugger for TriCore cores and FLASH programming.
- Premium Edition - additional support for Standby Controller (SCR) and Peripheral Control Processor (PCP). Integrated CERT C Secure Coding analyzer.
- Enterprise Bundle - additional support for MCS/GTM v3.x, Safety Checker to prove freedom from interference
Let's talk about your development environment requirements and the possible solution Embedded Office can provide.