Embedded Office is working with all kinds of Infineon microcontrollers in a high number of safety projects. With this long-term experience and in-depth knowledge of all device families, Embedded Office is a qualified Infineon premium partner program member: Preferred Design House (PDH).
We have used devices out of:
- C166SV1 Core Device Family
- C166SV2 Core Device Family
- XMC 4000 Device Family
- TriCore™ AUDO Device Family
- TriCore™ AURIX™ Device Family
- Traveo™ Device Family
- Traveo™ II Device Family
Typical System Architecture
Depending on the project requirements, we have to build many safety platforms for automotive and industrial customers. The following figure shows a typical setup with Asynchronous Multi-Processing (AMP):
Partner for AURIX™ platform
Embedded Office is an official reseller of the following partner components. We decide to resell these components to optimize customer experience when using Flexible Safety RTOS combined with the partner components.
Infineon MC-ISAR Packages
Infineon MC-ISAR packages are the AUTOSAR MCAL compliant drivers. The specific supported features depend on the particular device.
- BASE Basic package
- COM Basic package
- COM Enhanced package
- MEM package
- MCAL Complex Drivers
The SafeTlib™ package delivers a highly configurable self-test library for the Infineon TriCore™ family (TC2xx devices)
- Core checks
- Peripheral checks
- External watchdog
- Safety Manuals
- Safety Cases
- Requirements and Traceability Database
As a part of our partnership with Infineon, we provide the Basic Service free of charge. The additional Premium Service is part of the Integration Service for a safety platform.
Basic Support Service covers general questions on the selection of microcontrollers within the Infineon AURIX™ or XMC family.
- General technical workshops
- Usage of Flexible Safety RTOS on AURIX™ devices
- Usage of Flexible Safety RTOS on XMC devices
- Basic information on how to work in a functional safety environment
The Premium Service from Embedded Office helps you to design an effective system.
- Project-specific technical workshops
- Infineon MCAL integration in customer projects
- Infineon SafeTLib™ integration in customer projects
- Integration RTOS and middleware components
- Secure boot loader development
- Board support package and driver development
Let's talk about your upcoming challenges. We are happy to discuss the potential use of Infineon hardware and software components and possible software architectures.