ITTIA DB SQL is a relational database management software product for embedded systems and intelligent mobile devices. It is a full-featured robust data management technology that scales down to meet the constrained resource requirements of embedded systems. ITTIA DB SQL is a solid database framework for the development of a variety of mission critical systems from consumer electronics, medical devices, robotics, industrial automation, and solar systems to many other markets.
With ITTIA DB SQL it is possible to:
- manage high voloumes of data (read, write, update, Select - SQL).
- safe data and transactions e.g. in case of power failure.
- transmit new and updated records to databases peers with synchronous and asynchronous replication.
- protect sensitive information both at rest and in motion with data encryption.
- exhibit excellent performance characteristics under real-world workloads.
- synchronize data with back-end enterprise databases such as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, etc..
- share database files between threads, processes, and other network devices (concurrency).
- keep records organized for days, years, or decades.
Such a database is used from consumer electronics, medical devices, robotics, industrial automation, and solar systems to many other markets. Following are some common challenges exemplified.
Embedded Robotic Devices
The demand for data management on industrial automation systems and devices is growing rapidly, and there is a clear need for development of advanced software to deliver new features on fixed hardware specifications. Industrial automation systems require embedded database software that can automatically acquire, analyze, display and store data.
Database software is an important component for medical device applications. Balancing the risks – whether they relate to data management, preparing to meet regulatory certifications or improving quality – is a significant challenge. The requirements of a medical device company generally include tailoring specific solutions during various development life cycles and receiving support with the flexibility to make changes before they deploy their applications.
Solar power technology is experiencing a wave of innovation, in both materials science and new ways to manage power distribution. Solar inverters are at the focal point of this innovation, filling an essential role in monitoring photovoltaic energy sources. The software embedded in solar inverters must archive and manage a constant stream of data that can accumulate for decades.
ITTIA offers continuous access to software patches, enhancements, upgrades, and experienced risk management advice. ITTIA's senior engineers are experienced with ITTIA technologies and are ready to jump-start your support on-time and provide highest level of support to and resolve technical challenges via telephone or email.
Feel free to contact us for a On-Line Meeting in which we can discuss your requirements and make you an evaluation package available: Contact